Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can my dad take me away from my mom?

Im 14 years old. I used to live with my dad but two years ago things went down hill. I got very depressed and started cutting myself because he would abuse me emtionally by calling me worthless and saying i ruined his family and etc. Its a long story but long story short i hate going there. I get very depressed and anxsious when im there. When i lived there i would have symptoms of Post dramatic stress. Such as feeling numb to the world and sleep paralysis. :( So i moved to my moms last summer but my dad hasnt failed to keep harrassing me when i visit him. But im healing and found pure love in horses. My mom is very open with me and im never scared of her. We always come to peaceful conclusions and have been very happy living here. But when i was little my dad tricked my mom into giving him custody for safety reasons. He promised to give it back if i ever wanted to go back. But he didnt. After a year of threatning him with a court date he gave my mom partial custody and i came to live here where i horseback ride and am starting to live my dream. But my dad hates us and he believes i should be locked up in the house. I even told him all the cutting and running away i did with him was because i was depressed and wanted help. But even then the cops laughed in my face when they caught me running away. My dad acts nice on the outside but when we are home its hell. And now i have been at my moms for a year and ive been losing weight, getting healthy, making new friends, getting good grades, and even am taking honors classes, and my dad is still not happy. He wont leave me alone. I have been very upset with him because the way he threw me out of the house multiple times this year on my visits. So i have grown numb to him but he said that when he returns from france on the 7th he is coming to take me away from my mom. I plan to hide far away in the woods and not let him find me. Or put up a very big fight. Can he just come and take me out of my home like that? Is it even legal? He is my moms landlord. So its complicated. But dont i have rights? If he suceeds in taking me. He will never let me go back. And i really dont want to go back to that depression and numb feeling. I havent cut myself all year and i dont want to again? What can i do? He is coming to get me the 7th and my mom is taking him to court but in the meantime what can i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment