Thursday, July 21, 2011

What do I do about this girl?

We are both in college, but have known each other since middle school. I've really always been attracted to her cuz we have so much in common. Lately within the past few months we have gotten to know each other even better through really long conversations when we are alone together, like traveling in a car, to the point where we realize we even have the same opinions on raising kids and a family. This obviously only increases my attraction. Now for the reason I haven't asked her on a date in all these long years. She has been with an abusive jerk for the past 4 years and has just within the past couple days been able to say shes done with it. Our mutual friends, who seem to all know of my attraction, tell me to take it slow and be there for her until she's ready. When we are around mutual friends she seems to be a little hesitant to talk to me directly, and when she does say something, usually in response to something I said, it kinda comes of as a little strange (to everyone else, I think its kinda cute). I'm interested for sure, but she is just shrouded in mystery, the biggest attraction of all, Im just not sure how to handle this. Ladies and possibly men with this experience, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment