Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Please help! What does this dream mean?

My best friend's dad died, and he was hit hard from it. About a week after I found out, I had this crazy dream where I was in a plain white painted room. We sat down in chairs (for some reason I clearly remember them being metal fold up chairs) in front of each other. I recall having a very in depth conversation with him, but I can't remember about what. It may sound stupid or silly, but it was like he was trying to get me to tell my friend something. Anyways, I periodically after that had dreams of me sitting in the office of my house. Everything around me was shrouded in a mist on the ground and I felt like the world was turning (this was in black and white). I turned around and looked throughand saw a man with the same stature as his father walk across the door. Although, it was very choppy and almost looked like a stop motion movie scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment